- The varnish protects the wooden surface from wear and tear, without concealing its natural colour and lustre,
- The wooden surface gives the floors its beautiful appearance with natural pattern variation in the grain.
- The HDF core consists of a sturdy wood fibre board with a 5G click-joint system that makes installation fast and easy.
- The reverse side of the flooring has a balance-layer composed of paper that evens out tensions in the floor caused by moisture and temperature variations.Lightwood consists of natural materials, quite simply of wood. It is constructed in a modern way, in several layers, where each layer is optimizied to give the floor the best possible properties. Precision-cut joints and a hard wood fibre core make it sturdy and easy to lay. Lightwood lets the natural beauty of the wood shine through, but uses the raw material from wood in a more sensible way.
- The varnished surface with MaxGuard’s diamond-like hardness increases durability far beyond the properties of standard wood floors.
- The real wood surface gives the floor its beautiful appearance with a natural pattern variation and grain.
- The protective impregnation of the joints provides greater resistance to moisture than standard click flooring made of wood fibre material.
- The robust frame made of HDF makes the floor incredibly stable. The 5G click system makes the floor extremely easy to install.
- The reverse side has a natural cork layer, which makes the floor comfortable underfoot and provides sound-absorbing properties.Maxwood is a reliable wood veneerfloor from Golvabia. We wanted to make a new product showing how good a veneerfloor can perform.A new UV-coat has been developed, that is harder than normal UV-coats. This can be used with a veneerfloor since it is harder than floors with thicker wood wearlayers. This gives a more resistant surface than ever seen before. Maxwood has an integrated corkbacking, that gives soundreduction, better comfort and an integrated underlay. All edges have been treated with a wax based lacquer, in order to improve the moisture resistance for the installed floor. The 5G clickjoint has been improved and is now stronger and even more easy to install. A thicker HDF makes the floor thickness 10,5 mm and gives a robust and solid feeling to the floor.
- Maxxwood / Lightwood Flooring – Detailed Installation Instructions
- Lightwood Brochure Golvabia
- Golvabia – Declaration of Performance Testing
- Golvabia – Maxwood Warranty
Made in Sweden
Golvabia manufactures all wood floors in our factory in southern Sweden. We have a long experience of producing wood floors. The knowledge we have gathered for decades, is used for continously developing new products. For us it is also important to continously invest in automation technology and new flooring technology in our floors, in order for to ensure that our floors have high quality to a competitive cost.